Guerrilla Green Guardians - Greece

• 4 replies

sotirios.papadopoulos

• this world doesn't belong 2U, but 2 your kids.
Guerrilla Green Guardians - Greece
« on: December 15, 2007, 09:02:04 AM »
Hi to everyone
I invite all my Guerrilla friends - worldwide- to help me to this adventure.
I proposed the creation of G3 (Guerrilla Green Guardians) in greece. this is an idea i had, working on a very ambitious project with carteco.com. this progect is called Green Festival and it will take place in athens on June08, international day dadicated in Nature and Enviroment.
I live in italy and work in both Greece and Italy as an architect and designer. It's time to do sthing in Greece too.
We will try to build a site , so all guys and girls next door, will start viewing what is about the Guerrilla gardening movement, and i hope they will find a motivation to "create" their oun planet, greener, clearer and happier than now
I accept any kind of sugestions from anybody out there
sincerely
s.p.http://

Re: Guerrilla Green Guardians - Greece
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 12:06:31 PM »
Kalimera! Endiaferomai kai'gw. Eimai apo thessaloniki kai psaxnw epafi me atoma apo ellada, giati to prasino den perisseuei kiolas, idiws stis megales poleis. Epikoinwniste re!!!
c u

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 06:16:05 AM »
hello! it's great to find other greeks having thought of the same thing. I just started the creation of a new facebook group called "Guerilla Gardening in Greece" after a local Athenian weekly newspaper (LIFO) covered our story at the Kerameikos neighbourhood where we cleaned up and planted an abandonned private plot - If your are Greek, or have visited Athens, you must know that there are hundreds of abandonned private or public plots in the city, filled with rubbish for years... and we all know that the municipality will take years (if ever) to clean them up or take care of them. So why don't you join our group by making your first little guerilla garden!

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 02:49:58 PM »
Hi,
I'm a xeno currently planning floral situationism on the island of Skopelos (and happy to lend a hand elsewhere...) but I notice that the Greek voices on Guerrilla Gardening.Org have fallen silent in the past eighteen months. Anyone still out there, or is this the  tapping noise of the coke bottle on the morse transmitter at the end of 'On the Beach'?

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 06:13:51 AM »
Good morning everyone , lets start doing something