What to plant indoor?

• 9 replies
What to plant indoor?
« on: May 25, 2018, 10:44:05 AM »
Hello friends! I am new in gardening. I want to grow some plants;however, I don't know which would be the best. I live in a flat, so I haven't got much place for big plants. The only plants that I have got are 3 cactuses. What plants would you recommend me?

Re: What to plant indoor?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 11:46:54 AM »
Hi!

There are many plants that can grow indoors. Since you don't have too much space, you should look toward smaller plants.

Here are a few ideas:

- Aloe Plant
- Peace lily
- Snake Plant
- Spider Plant
- Golden Pothos
- Umbrella tree
- Kalancho?
- Laceleaf

And there are many other. Just choose the plants you like the most.
Stop polluting the environment! Start composting at home and grow healthier plants.

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 10:41:19 PM »
Hi GuerrAnn :) I love indoor plants  :-* I think this link help you better :)
https://ecogardener.com/blogs/news/7-best-plants-for-cleaner-indoor-air

and also theres a many blogs about plants and tips how to care it just read it and enjoy  ;)

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2019, 04:41:26 AM »
Definitely agree on smaller plants for a smaller space. I have several different things in my home, but also consider some plants that will server other purposes (food/vegetables).

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2021, 09:29:15 AM »
Honestly, I would better plant those mini trees and plants outdoor, right on the patio, and install a glass sliding door right there, so you will see everything. You also will get as much sun light - as possible, making savings on electricity, of course.

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2021, 08:31:23 AM »
Yeah, that's pretty nice solution, to plant them all right next to glass door, or even sliding glass door, why not? I know couple of reliable websites, that may help you with the choice of such doors ( right over there: https://primmart.com/why-choose-sliding-doors/ ). You should check it out if you still hesitate and don't know all the pros about such installation.

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2021, 04:53:42 PM »
There are a lot of different excellent plants that can live inside your house. Of course, you will have to water them and keep them in sunlight, but everything will be ok with proper care. Moreover, having a flower in your house is very important. Because, as far as you should know, plants can oxygenate your home and have a lot of other valuable features. I am not too much into this topic, but I am searching for some weed puller reviews on this website because my wife has plans to work in the garden this weekend.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 04:23:09 PM by Molded »

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2021, 04:58:30 AM »
What are those plants?

Team olathe tree care

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2021, 12:42:25 PM »
I would recommend you also try hanging plants if you have a tight space like:

1. Bird's Nest Fern
2. English Ivy
3. Philodendron
4. Donkey's Tail
5. String of Hearts

Anyway, I hope you find the list interesting. Also, please visit our website and learn about our retaining walls business.

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2021, 11:37:42 PM »
I'm also looking for this kind of suggestion as well. Thank you for sharing and please check out this website: tileandgroutcleaningprospeoria.com/ for quality tile and grout cleaning in Peoria, AZ.