Homework! Pre-Dig #2

• 5 replies

RagTrade

• Resistance is Fertile!
    • Rag*Trade: Happy Clothing Co.
Homework! Pre-Dig #2
« on: July 03, 2007, 04:34:27 AM »
Greetings Tree-0-5!
   Well, I think that dig went better than any of us expected!  We had a TRUCK FULL of great supplies, almost 2 dozen enthusiastic guerrillas, a few nods of encouragement (perhaps) from the Miami-Dade police, and awesome final products!  I will be posting up some pictures by tomorrow night!
   As discussed, our next dig will involve some "bombing" tactics.  We need to scout out a few locations, take pictures, and figure out the most environmentally friendly way to carry it out.  I will ask the GG world community on this one!
   Let's plan the next Tree-0-5 dig for Sunday July 22, or Sunday July 29 (which happens to be a full moon).  How does this sound to everyone?  Does Sunday work for you all?

This is a takeova! ;) :D ;) :D
Feed the Green!

Re: Homework! Pre-Dig #2
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 11:50:23 PM »

Sunday's are good for me. As far as which Sunday, I'm game for the 22nd if we can find a spot by then.

RagTrade

• Resistance is Fertile!
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 09:05:23 PM »
Heya! I'm thinking the 29 will be better for me (cause the 21st is Kraftworks and I might be needing some decompression time!)

Has anyone found a good location?   

I'm going to start germinating some seeds... From the last dig we have plenty of empty plastic plant pots, I'm going to drop some seeds in each and get them going....

:) :)

This time around, lets do MUD SEED BOMBS!

Basically we will be throwing these little mud balls.... :)
Feed the Green!

RagTrade

• Resistance is Fertile!
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 08:43:02 PM »
Ooops!  Sorry everyone, but the 29 will NOT work for me... (i forgot i'll be in orlando, duh!)
  Let shoot for the Sunday, August 5.....

How's that for everyone?
Feed the Green!

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 03:20:10 AM »
count me in for aug 5th.

ALSO, bring t-shirts and spray paints to make your own very "TREE O 5" t-shirt(ill supply the stencil).
by the way, i wore my t-shirt to the gallery walk last weekend and i had a stranger tell me how awesome we were for doing what we were doing! 

so we need to spread the seed!
green will only die, if you let it.

RagTrade

• Resistance is Fertile!
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2007, 08:16:59 PM »
oh wow, thats sooo cool to hear someone stopped you!
Feed the Green!