Anyone based in Kensal Rise / Queens Park area?

• 4 replies
Anyone based in Kensal Rise / Queens Park area?
« on: April 01, 2009, 06:36:00 AM »
Hi

If you'd like to get together to do something, post here and let's see what we can find.

My guerilla-ing so far consists of weeding a bed on Chamberlayne Road about 4 summers ago, planting with nasturtiums and cycling past every day with water bottles to keep them alive. We went on holiday, when we got back the plants had died. Shortly after the council replanted the bed anyway and it looked very nice.

Would like to see if I can do a bit better this season and would love to do it with neighbours

all best Caroline

Re: Anyone based in Kensal Rise / Queens Park area?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 09:57:31 AM »
Hi caroline.

I've been gardenning on a bed in front of kensal green station for nearly a year and are planning a dig on sunday 5th at 6pm you should come along!!

we have lots to plant and there's still lots of room for expansion there. and could do with some more help.

I live just off chamberlayne road too.

see the north west london board.
I'm lyla 1046

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 11:51:46 AM »
Hi, I am in kensal green to, any news? When are you meeting?

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 10:24:01 AM »
Hello , im based in Harlesden, obviously willing to to help anywhere but particularly all around NW area. Any updates?

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2015, 10:44:02 PM »
Hello you two, you're some of the few that posted months rather than years ago. I can get to (and enjoy) this area, so I'm game, but I'm no seasoned gardener. I would need to be instructed.

- Adrian