New to Guerrillagardening

• 2 replies
New to Guerrillagardening
« on: September 26, 2020, 07:57:28 AM »
Hi there,
   Just joined today and wondered if there was anybody interested in getting something started in  this area? Wigston, Oadby, Blaby, Countesthorpe. The posts I've read are from a few years ago, I'm more than happy to join an existing group if there is one. I grow more plants than I have room for, if there's someone who could use them please let me know.
   Hayley   

Re: New to Guerrillagardening
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 09:50:07 PM »
HI , Im in the oadby evington area and keen to get something started too. I personally dont know of any other groups and im new to this site haha so not sure how this works. but do you have any sites already in mind?

Hafsah

Re: New to Guerrillagardening
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2020, 08:59:17 AM »
Hi Hafsah,
   Nice to hear from you. I'm also new to this site and finding my way around it. I have been keeping my eye out for areas in need of a little tidying up and have a couple in mind, mainly Willow park, Aylestone Lane. Thought it would be a good place to meet, swop idea's and make future plans, while giving the beds against the road a bit of attention. I'm not sure how this will now work due to lock down. Do you have any thoughts?
  Hayley