Tree-0-5 Strikes Again! (Dig #3 Post Pics)

• 3 replies

RagTrade

• Resistance is Fertile!
    • Rag*Trade: Happy Clothing Co.
Tree-0-5 Strikes Again! (Dig #3 Post Pics)
« on: October 09, 2007, 08:20:04 PM »
Greetings Everyone!
    The Tree-0-5 has struck again! This time we were in the heart of Little Haiti next to the infamous Churchills Pub.  Our good friends? Sweat Records will be relocating to this spot next month and asked the Tree-0-5 for some help!  We showed up with love and gardening tools and Sweat supplied the rest.
   We first needed to clean-up the area which has been treated like a garbage for quite some time.  We then needed to remove the old later of plastic covered with nasty mulch on top, so we rolled it up and took it out of there.  Underneath the plastic was a layer of rocks that we moved towards the front of the pit to create a border.  Then we were ready to start digging! We were abruptly stopped when we realized that there was a layer of concrete over much of the area!  We dug holes where we could and planted and decided to build up around the impenetrable areas.
  We topped it all off with water and Eucalyptus mulch. We just hope it stays as beautiful as it is now!  Enjoy the pics!  :D ;D :D ;D :D

Feed the Green!

RagTrade

• Resistance is Fertile!
Re: Tree-0-5 Strikes Again! (Dig #3 Post Pics)
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 04:11:25 AM »
UPDATE: It has been brought to our attention that someone has STOLEN one of the plants we planted :(
Maybe they took it and sold it for drugs?
They took the small "elf like" tree that was planted next to the light pole (about the 9th pic down)

Hopefully the others are too deep to be snatched!
Feed the Green!

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 05:51:28 PM »
I thought that some of those sexy plants might walk off. It was too much fun to care much and maybe the culprit was in greater need of beautification than our last dig. I am going to pick up some plants soon and can grab a few for the beds of dig 3. Special thanks to the general for such inspiring leadership.

RagTrade

• Resistance is Fertile!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 08:25:36 PM »
yes maybe he needed that bush really badly! hahahah   i hope rains soon! i might stop by after work and water them!
it's great to work with such great foot soliders!  ;)
Feed the Green!