Raleigh, NC (Wake County)

• 6 replies
Raleigh, NC (Wake County)
« on: May 26, 2008, 02:13:46 AM »
Raleigh thumb here. Is there anyone available who can organize things in the area?

Edited: Please view my profile to send an IM via AIM or Yahoo. Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 02:17:23 AM by ladyturner2007 »

Re: Raleigh, NC (Wake County)
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 07:52:33 AM »
You'd think Raleigh - being a big city and all - would already have a g.g. group . . . but anyway, I've helped start up the group in Asheville.  I've found that you can wait a long while for somebody else to do something (hence all the Raleigh posts on "Western NC"), and that sometimes you just have to dive in and do it yourself.  If you want some help/suggestions on how to get going, I'm willing & able!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 08:04:26 AM by BugCatcher »
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."
Margaret Mead

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 01:34:56 PM »
 I would love to get in on some gardening as soon as I get back which is in two months in August.  Raliegh or Chapel HIll or Durham its all the same to me. 

ciao

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 12:10:15 AM »
moving to Raleigh in August, very interested!  tools are coming with me, let's green things up!

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 10:14:37 AM »
Looks like about a year since someone last posted here.  Anyone still interested in a Raleigh group?  I'd be happy to organize and take care of logistics.  Email me if you're interested. 

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 03:36:36 AM »
Chapel Hill here.  Ive been guerrilla gardening around my neighborhood for a while now but would like to meet others and organize.

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 08:58:33 PM »
so it's been a few months.  has anyone yet started in raleigh/wake co.?  if so, i'm interested. 
plant happiness...