Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2014, 11:14:54 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the GuerrillaGardening.org Community, a place for guerrillas and wannabe guerrillas from around the world. Enlist with a username and password to share your guerrilla gardening plans, activity and advice. Find support or just go for it solo, sow the seed and get something growing. Click here to return to the home page: www.GuerrillaGardening.org

You can also connect with people at the GuerrillaGardening.org Facebook group here: http://www.facebook.com/guerrillagardening

TIP: To get alerts to replies to your messages click PROFILE then click "Look and Layout Preferences" on the left hand side menu. There is a check box to get alerts, and a check box to see recent posts at the top.

+  guerrillagardening.org
|-+  Regional Boards
| |-+  UK
| | |-+  Brighton
| | | |-+  Brighton newbie...
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brighton newbie...  (Read 2912 times)
Choiseul
« on: May 10, 2008, 06:39:06 PM »

any other Brighton gardeners still out there?
Robin Dunning
United Kingdom GGs
Troop

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 11:15:12 AM »

Hi i am new too, but i am planning on being very active in this. I was born in brighton and my parents still live there, but i go to uni in kent and also have a house there, but ilm in an exange in strasbourg franc eintill july, althoguht i think there even might be soon gg here! so i can get started right away, but anywhere i will be in brihgotn for some time over the summer, so i can do some gg!
ellspot30
Troop

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 09:22:12 PM »

Hi Ellspot30 here!  Have just discovered GG and think it is amazing. I live just north of Brighton but would love to get involved in any GG planned. Have been sprinkling wild flower seeds on the school run but want to do more. I will contact anyone planning any event. Keep smiling exxx
Sam Trowel
Troop

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 12:46:59 AM »

Hello all,

I'm also a newbie.
I have been aware of GG for some time, but after reading Richard Reynolds book I feel totally inspired.

I am considering carrying out my first sortie in East Brighton.
Since it is going to be my first effort it will be primarily to gain a bit of experience, but hopefully it end up with a lot of colour replacing a drab roadside patch of uncared for soil!

Bright yellow I think.

Any big events being planned?

Sam

Let the thousand flowers bloom.
andrew clark
United Kingdom GGs
Troop

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 06:37:14 PM »

Hello All. Another newbie here keen to get active. Perhaps we should all set a meet date to discuss what's what?
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length