Phoenix Guerillas

• 14 replies
Phoenix Guerillas
« on: April 28, 2008, 05:24:11 AM »
Looking for more guerilla gardiners in the Phoenix area.  If you are here or are visiting here, let me know so we can plan some 'attacks'.  It's best to email me and I look forward to hearing from anyone!

Matt

Re: Phoenix Guerillas
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 08:58:51 PM »
Greetings,

I am interested.  I have very little experience in gardening, and will, in fact, be putting in my own front yard soon myself. 

However, this sort of thing intrigues me. 

Contact me at st_gulik(at)hotmail(dot)com

kim

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 08:30:10 PM »
Hi!  I'm living in Tempe for the summer...I go to school in Tucson for Landscape Architecture and am really interested in getting involved in some guerrilla gardening this summer...I'd like to hear what you have been up to and if there are any projects underway.  Thanks!  Kim

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008, 09:37:50 PM »
Please contact me at Hbredstrand@yahoo.com.  Am very interested.  I live roughly
43rd ave and Peoria

kim

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2008, 02:26:36 AM »
...and my e-mail is kimmus122@hotmail.com...please e-mail me if you'd like some company...

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2008, 10:30:23 PM »
I'm interested as well!  Whatevah( at)g mail(d ot) c om

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2008, 06:02:29 PM »
give me a shout when you need some help.
chris

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2008, 06:44:24 PM »
Hi everyone! I live in Tempe, and I'd love to participate in any upcoming digs!

Ewen Brown

• Trench warfare is not for the true guerrilla
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2008, 11:21:19 PM »
Hi from Scotland, hope the weather in Arizona is nice and warm as it's cold, wet and depressing here. Have a great interest in cacti and succulents and wondered if that's the kind of stuff you will be planting over there. Always a problem in the heat of an arid environment or am I wrong. Would love to see some photos of areas you want to work on and the plants you will use.

I collect cacti and succulents myself and am a member of the British Cactus & Succulent Society - Glasgow Branch I hasten to add. I have 2 greenhouses, have done some interesting plantings in Spain by sending a friend a box of cuttings and seedlings taken from my own collection to be replanted in the sun. Makes me smile going back to see them growing like wild fire.

So best of luck and get the photos and information coming. I was born in Malaysia but have sand running through my veins :-)

Ewen

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2008, 10:05:59 PM »
Let's do work! Anyone going out and getting their hands dirty let me know.

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2008, 02:04:52 AM »
Hi. I am in the Tempe/Phnx area every week. I live in Tucson but my boyfriend lives in Tempe. I Would LOVE to be involved. I am trying to start something in Tucson sometime too. This would be my first work of landscape anarchy! Please e-mail me at Jamie_jubilee@hotmail.com. I will be attending ASU next semester for Landscape design so I have a lot of ideas.

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2009, 12:09:46 AM »
IM DOWN BRO! i live in peoria 75th n peoria but i pass a lot of time with my homies in maryvale and west side phoenix. my e_mail is    oldschoolpaisa@hotmail.com

peace!
ignorance is the mother of all fears

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2009, 04:51:47 AM »
I know this post is kinda old but I just moved to avondale from NJ and I'm looking to get involved so if this post is still active and you have any plans let me know!

alastingdelusion@aol.com

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2009, 10:28:43 PM »
Hey there... I recently moved to Arizona (Tempe area) and came across Guerrilla Gardening at the library while looking for info on gardening for myself  because I know very little about getting things to grow in the desert.  I'm thrilled about this whole thing, it's such a beautiful idea, I'd really like to be a part of it.  Let me know if I can join the fun, like I said, I know very little about gardening in this climate but I'd love to learn more. :)

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2010, 09:01:27 PM »
I've got a small little spot in a mini median in Tempe that I've been wanting to do. There is potential for a small amount of watering by a resident but would need to be Native plants (I think that is the best way to go anyway!)