The Lot Garden---EDIT. website blog added.

• 2 replies

moy

The Lot Garden---EDIT. website blog added.
« on: April 03, 2008, 08:49:04 PM »
Hello Everyone.

I have started clearing out a section in the lot that is near where I live. It's been really hard work but it's worth it knowing the end result is going to be filled with colorful Cosmos flowers and delicious vegetables. Today was my second day clearing it out and many interesting things have been found from bean bags chairs to a foot bath. The soil itself is Miami "sand soil" which is OK if prepared a little. I'm going to start a blog about this garden, I'll post up the address soon.
*Edit- blog address is thelotgarden.blogspot.com.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 03:02:45 AM by moy »

RagTrade

• Resistance is Fertile!
    • Rag*Trade: Happy Clothing Co.
Re: The Lot Garden---EDIT. website blog added.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 04:33:00 PM »
Wow! What progress you've made!  I'm putting the word out for tomorrow evening... what time is good for you? I can be there about 6:15-6:30...
Feed the Green!

moy

Re: The Lot Garden---EDIT. website blog added.
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 12:22:02 AM »
Wow! What progress you've made!  I'm putting the word out for tomorrow evening... what time is good for you? I can be there about 6:15-6:30...

The earlier the better, 6.15 is fine. Bring your tools; rake (if you have a bow rake bring it instead of a regular rake), gloves, shovels,  garbage bags and anything that you think might make tugging out plants, both weeds and tougher, easier. I don't think you have my number, I'll send it to you in an e-mail.