Atlanta - New Group

• 4 replies
Atlanta - New Group
« on: March 24, 2008, 03:30:34 AM »
Hey everyone out there in Atlanta--time to establish the first Georgia GG chapter.

I have about 10 people gathered already, with our first strike planned for a couple weeks from now.

Reply if you are interested, we will be focusing on the intown/midtown/downtown area to begin.

-Nathan

Re: Atlanta - New Group
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 03:51:52 PM »
Hi Nathan, glad to see some fellow ATLers here. Let me know when you guys are ready. I am scouting around this weekend myself too :-)

-Johnny

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 12:13:11 AM »
Hey:
Are you going to be active this fall? (I'm guessing you're not planting  right now b/c of the heat) Me and my husband might be interested in this. Only recently (last few days) have come upon this phenomenon and am really intrigued.
Let me  know! Glad to hear this has spread to the atl....since we're always a little behind the times here... ;)
Andrea

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 02:46:13 PM »
Hey...I might be interested, too. Please let me know what y'all are planning. Playing in the dirt is one of my favorite pasttimes!    ;D

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 12:29:47 PM »
Hello,

The group is somewhat on Hiatus until early fall--when we were going to plant seeds for the spring.

shoot me an email at lawrence.nathan@gmail.com and I will add you to the group google page so you can get notifications of future meetings.

Great to hear we have another to add!

-Nathan