Hi, I'm the new girl :)

• 0 replies

cannonsblazing

Hi, I'm the new girl :)
« on: January 30, 2008, 05:17:47 PM »
Hello everyone!

My name is Li, I'm 22 years old (or will be, in a couple of weeks) and live in the southern part of Sweden, in a small town called Lund (which is also the location of one of our biggest universities, in case someone knows of it  ::) ).

All my life I've been interested in nature, gardening, plants (indoor plants as well, our apartment is full of them), and I've always felt a strong urge so make things grow. Since I moved here from the countryside, I realized how much I miss getting my fingernails full of dirt, haha.

Anyway, this month's edition of Aluma, our local magazine sold by the homeless, featured an article about Richard and guerilla gardening, and I sort of felt like I'd found my calling :D  I'm just sad to find that I seem to be the only one from my area (or the rest of Sweden, for that matter) here... but I'll manage till they turn up!

That's all for now, take care!

(Oh, and Richard! If you should want a copy of Aluma with the article in, I could send it to you. It's in swedish of course, but hey, it looks nice :) )