Whoa! A year since last post. Fresh start

• 1 replies
Whoa! A year since last post. Fresh start
« on: August 03, 2016, 12:43:44 PM »
Well not only is this my first post and first time on this forum but it's also the first time I've ever been on a forum. Apologies if I break etiquette from time to time.

I'm a north lanarkshire and Glasgow kid (31years old) and a bit fed up of talking to people about my horticultural passions only to receive a look of confusion and a polite smile.

I need some green thumb friends for some banter!

I don't take myself too seriously and love nature. The aspects of the guerrilla gardening I want to be involved are more selfish rather than community based. I like foraging and taking plants and seeds from nature to grow in my permaculture garden but also like the idea of growing my own food in local unused spots.

I like a whole bunch of stuff, in fact I may be into what you are in to but just don't know it yet so if you are reading this and think you can broaden my horizons then post a link or give me a thread to check out.

Right, let's see who shouts back. The last post was a year ago so who knows how this will go.

Keep it green guys.

Re: Whoa! A year since last post. Fresh start
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 06:36:43 PM »
Hi brother! I'm from Glasgow and I totally want to start digging some plants and brings them from nature to the urban. I'm in the west end
Hug