Anyone in Fayetteville

• 7 replies
Anyone in Fayetteville
« on: October 04, 2007, 01:05:47 AM »
Looking for other like-minded guerilla gardeners in Fayetteville. Good news is that we have a community garden now in the works downtown.

Re: Anyone in Fayetteville
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 10:54:25 PM »
Hey! I'm here! I saw this on Current!
<3 Rosewolf

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 07:55:50 AM »
Hi.  I'm in the Asheville area.  Need help getting going?  Seeing as how we're neighbors, and there's not a lot of g.g. activity in our region, I thought I'd offer my assistance.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."
Margaret Mead

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 09:28:16 PM »
I just found out about guerrilla gardening, and would love to help get something started in Fayetteville. There are lots of sites that could definitely be improved upon.

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 06:23:29 PM »
What areas in Fayetteville are you thinking we need to spruce up? I hope they do some nice landscaping on the new traffic circle on Person St.

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 09:00:20 PM »
i'm originally from fayetteville.  'though i don't live there anymore, i do know some excellent people that would surely be interested.  contact me if you would like some more hands.
plant happiness...

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 01:08:07 AM »
I am a beginning gardener but would love to try guerrilla gardening.  Anyone else up for the challenge.

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2014, 06:05:06 PM »
I am in White Oak, about 30 miles from Fayetteville, i go to Fayetteville every other Thursday and i wld love to help in any way i can. i would also love to improve some areas in white oak or Elizabethtown, NC. let me know if any projects are going on closer to me that is if u know. thanks. im new also. just started today.
Planting to save our Earth, Kista