reality show opportunity?!?!?

• 0 replies
reality show opportunity?!?!?
« on: April 12, 2013, 10:43:14 PM »
just passing along an email i just recived

Hi!
 My name is Shaggy Bajrami and I?m a casting director in Los Angeles, CA. You can review my website with credits at www.epicjunction.com .

I?m currently casting on a new show being developed for a major cable network (we can reveal more information about the network, show premise etc. once we hear from you) and are in search of amazing gardeners; especially seed bombers and guerrilla gardeners.

We?re seeking men and women, ages 18+ with expertise and a passion for turning blighted public spaces into beautiful and bountiful gardens.

If selected, the series will be based on your talent/personality/team for this major network, joining a slate of already highly notable talent on the network?s slate of projects.

I?m NOT looking for your average ?tv host? type. I?m seeking REAL PEOPLE who have limited or no tv experience and an outgoing, positive personality with a unique perspective on the relationship between citizens and public spaces.

We know Guerrilla Gardening is a tight knit community, so please feel free to forward to anyone you know who may be interested in this opportunity!

If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email the casting producer, Tom at gardencasting@epicjunction.com.

Your Name, Age, Current City/State and recent photo.
Phone number.
Occupation (including company name and job title?s)
Your expertise in your field (mini resume)
About you (your personality, *where you grew up, how pals would describe you, what you love or hate, family life, *hobbies etc.).
Any links to websites or photos for your work.

Please BE YOURSELF and BE CASUAL in your responses so we get a vibe of what you?re really like.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Shaggy Bajrami
President, Epic Junction