Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 22, 2014, 10:48:35 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the GuerrillaGardening.org Community, a place for guerrillas and wannabe guerrillas from around the world. Enlist with a username and password to share your guerrilla gardening plans, activity and advice. Find support or just go for it solo, sow the seed and get something growing. Click here to return to the home page: www.GuerrillaGardening.org

You can also connect with people at the GuerrillaGardening.org Facebook group here: http://www.facebook.com/guerrillagardening

TIP: To get alerts to replies to your messages click PROFILE then click "Look and Layout Preferences" on the left hand side menu. There is a check box to get alerts, and a check box to see recent posts at the top.

+  guerrillagardening.org
|-+  Regional Boards
| |-+  Germany
| | |-+  Hannover
| | | |-+  Baumscheibeng?rten in Hannover
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Baumscheibeng?rten in Hannover  (Read 3454 times)
ojotanegra
Troop

« on: September 11, 2007, 10:21:53 PM »

Hallo Hannoveraner!
Bin erst seit knapp einem halben Jahr hier in der Stadt. Hab aber nat?rlich schon vernommen, dass sie als eine der gr?nsten (wenn nicht DIE gr?nste) Dlands gilt - und in meinem Viertel kann ich das wirklich best?tigen! Es gibt hier sogar schon ganz viele begr?nte Baumscheiben und die Eilenriede gleich um die Ecke tut das ihrige dazu. Aber ist das ?berall so? Und gibt's gemeinsame Aktionen von Guerilla G?rtnern?
Ich m?chte gerne ein Baumscheibengartenprojekt f?r einen Kinderladen in die Welt setzen. Bin gespannt auf R?ckmeldungen!
Seid gegr??t von
ojotanegra
berchiche
Troop

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 05:01:10 PM »

Hello !

I?m a french journalist working for the European tv magazine ?Zoom Europa?, shown on Arte, the french-german  public channel. I discovered your "green guerrilla" on the press, and i found it very interesting, i would like to make a 5 or 6 minutes report about you during a "action", i dont know what are your plans, your schedule for the next mounth ?.. I'm looking for somebody agree to make a report about him or her ?..

Thank you very much for your collaboration.

Best regards,

>> Karim Berchiche
>> Magazine "Zoom Europa"/ Arte
>> Compagnie des Phares et Balises
>> 49 Bd du G?n?ral Martial Valin
>> 75015 Paris
>> Tel : 01 40 60 46 95
>> Fax : 01 40 60 45 99
ojotanegra
Troop

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 10:54:57 AM »

Hello Karim!
There's still no actions in Hanover I know about...
For Guerilla Gardening in Berlin, I think you best contact juju whom you can easily find on the regional boards/germany/berlin of guerillagardening.org.
Best regards,
ojotanegra
sunforalls
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 09:02:24 PM »

Hallo ojotanegra,

w?rde mich freuen, von Dir zu h?ren, falls Du hier noch aktiv bist.

Liebe Gr??e
Tina
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length