Student Thesis work, need pictures, stories, etc!

• 1 replies

Ranunculus

• sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul.
Student Thesis work, need pictures, stories, etc!
« on: January 15, 2013, 07:59:10 PM »
Hello everyone!

I've been guerrilla gardening for two years by myself, and as a senior at my university I am completing my graphic design degree
with a project addressing this.

There are many studies linked to the emotional and psychological benefits of greening spaces available. I'm
combining many of these sources together BUT it would be wonderful if I could have the gardening community
input included in my work! I'm looking for:

Stories on your experience guerrilla gardening, maybe about the difference you've seen in your communities,
things or people you've encountered? The effect it's had on you, your families or your friends?

It doesn't necessarily have to be in written format! Collage, poetry, art, photos! Anything you would feel comfortable contributing!
As a student I understand the importance of sourcing material and crediting. BE ASSURED! any work you submit WILL BE CREDITED
to you fully, with your name or any contact information! I will also post photos of the exhibit space when it is completed in may  ;D

Thank you for considering this request! I hope to hear from some of you soon!   :D

Best wishes for the new year,
Chelsea

Re: Student Thesis work, need pictures, stories, etc!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 04:43:44 AM »
Sure no problem. We're glad if the word spreads no matter in wich form as long as the subject get more and more mainstream and into the consciousness of the mass.
We're a little gg-troop from austria. you can find us on facebook under ag-moos or just write an e-mail with your questions so we can get in contact.
mail: office@ag-moos.at