to sign or not to sign?

• 4 replies
to sign or not to sign?
« on: June 20, 2012, 05:22:50 AM »
i have seen different people placing signs in the area that they GG'd i was wondering if they felt that there was a better success rate with a sign VS with out... i have had issues with various city planters i tried incorporating sun flowers in with their perennials and they pulled them out telling me they do not go with their color scheme.... them i found some abandoned planter beds and heavily saturated those and had 75 % of my babies removed from there ( but none of the weeds)

any help would be greatly appreciated....

also i am in a local street art show as a GG
here's some info
http://www.artpostblog.com/art/post-all-bills/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Post+All+Bills+Art+Inspired+by+the+Street&utm_content=Post+All+Bills+Art+Inspired+by+the+Street+CID_fd01ccf6b76a33ba56a40cc4c6f1b0ed&utm_source=Email+marketing+software&utm_term=Read+and+see+more

(dunno how to properly include links try copy and paste though if interested)

thanks

Scoresby

Re: to sign or not to sign?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 06:29:37 PM »
Your link is working just fine, but if you should have trouble in the future just paste in the link, select the text and click the icon that looks like the Earth, that ought to do it.  :)

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 07:45:49 PM »
thanks for the link inof... just went there today and installed two rock towers and planted more seeds with in some cranes bill and another thriving ground cover, hopefully we will get some rain soon!!!!...

and any thoughts on using signs to inform the public of grow projects? ( IE have you had more sucess with anouncments and signs vs just growing and no notifications to the general public?)

this year has een an amazing learning expierence!

Scoresby

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 04:06:32 PM »
A guerilla gardening group in my home town went public, and as far as I know it worked. I think maybe it depends on how well known we are in that city or country. What I mean is, if noone ever heard of guerilla gardening, maybe a sign won't save your plants... (but it might help spread the word!)

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 12:07:50 AM »
thanks!