Potentially going legit?

• 3 replies
Potentially going legit?
« on: May 04, 2012, 07:42:13 PM »
I might not be guerrilla gardening in the patch I normally do as I might be getting permission off the council to do it without even asking, I think that they are aware that we do guerrilla gardening & there has been a call from many different groups/bars etc to get a community gardening scheme going, it is all early days yet & they have to look into health & safety legalities etc, but it could be that our meagre efforts could get more notice & more people joining in as the risk of getting into trouble lessens (not that the police have done much other than trying to find out on what I have planted & say how good it is to see someone willing to look after the area, also as a result the area affectionately known as rentboy corner has less rentboys since we arrived & the police come around less as a result) but hey fewer people want to join in if it is considered naughty.
Organiser of the Rainbow Moot for LGBT Pagans
Agent Wild Pansy of the Lavender Movement Guerrilla Gardening the West Midlands

tampopo

• http://aware.ie
Potentially going legit?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 09:37:33 PM »
by fewer people wanting to join in, do you mean the rentboy business, or the gardening??? Tongue firmly in cheek!!!  ;D

Well done. It's great you're getting the support and less grief from the 'buzzies'!!!  Keep up the good work. Any photos? take 'before' aswell as 'after' photos for us all to share....

t.

Re: Potentially going legit?
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 08:59:21 AM »
That was my dyslexia getting the better of me, I occasionally miss words or sentences out. It is early days yet the council have got to do health & safety assessments yet, but the fact they are even considering it is much further on than than 2 years ago which is when I decided to guerrilla garden the gay scene
Organiser of the Rainbow Moot for LGBT Pagans
Agent Wild Pansy of the Lavender Movement Guerrilla Gardening the West Midlands

tampopo

• http://aware.ie
Potentially going legit?
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 10:44:04 AM »
yeah, it's all good news. Well done on your accomplishments so far!!!

keep up the good work.

(did I mention photographs!!!???)  ;)