Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 19, 2018, 12:01:47 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the GuerrillaGardening.org Community, a place for guerrillas and wannabe guerrillas from around the world. Enlist with a username and password to share your guerrilla gardening plans, activity and advice. Find support or just go for it solo, sow the seed and get something growing. Click here to return to the home page: www.GuerrillaGardening.org

You can also connect with people at the GuerrillaGardening.org Facebook group here: http://www.facebook.com/guerrillagardening

TIP: To get alerts to replies to your messages click PROFILE then click "Look and Layout Preferences" on the left hand side menu. There is a check box to get alerts, and a check box to see recent posts at the top.

+  guerrillagardening.org
|-+  Regional Boards
| |-+  USA
| | |-+  Philadelphia
| | | |-+  May 2007 - South of South St. Action
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: May 2007 - South of South St. Action  (Read 6755 times)
SouthGreen
Troop

« on: May 04, 2007, 11:30:36 PM »

Looking for South of South St. / Philadelphia collaborators for a sunflower action this month.

Any interest?

SouthGreen
Troop

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 01:28:42 AM »

The sunflowers (a whole mix) are about 3 inches now.  We'll probably plant in another 14 days or so and are looking for good sites around Centre City... any have any suggestions?
Please drop me an email!
worldstoodstill
Troop

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 03:31:59 AM »

I've finally stumbled my way to this site and I'm looking for some troops to go hunting and start planning for the spring.

Obviously, I live here in Philly and would love to get South Street back from smelling like vomit and garbage (which, heading from the south, hits you just before you get to Bainbridge). Gross.
GuerillaGuineaPig
Troop

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 02:27:25 AM »

Sorry I'm late!  It's March 2009, but I'm ready.  Anyone else?
marylemerise
Troop

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 01:42:10 PM »

Soon to be April 2009,  I'm ready.
I'm new, anything going on?
I've been back in the city, after 22 years, for a little over a year.
I sooo miss seeing more green.
the philadelphians (family, friends) I know all agree that they do NOT want a tree in their  yard.
"Too much work and the leaves end up in the neighbors yard"
I gotta do something.!!
citypill
USA GGs
Troop

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2009, 01:31:18 AM »

Everyone feel free to contact me.  I have some great spots scoped out in Bella Vista.  I would love to have an army of us to go out.  I have some plants started, and am in the process of ordering beans and corn which we can make seed bombs out of.  These are low maintenance and should so well!!  Lets get started soon....please contact me!!
HARRYD3
Troop

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2009, 09:34:01 PM »

Roll Eyes IM NEW  TO THIS HOW DOES THIS WORK
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length