Miami Beach digs

• 5 replies
Miami Beach digs
« on: September 06, 2010, 01:51:57 AM »
There are some abandoned lots that could be great places to plant some seeds.  They're fenced up with no hope of building any time soon.  Who wants to join?

Re: Miami Beach digs
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 02:35:12 AM »
i do. i've realized nobody on this site is serious well atleast in miami. =/ i really want to get into this scene.
TREEHUGGER ASH ")

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 10:30:59 PM »
I'm looking at some guerrilla garden real estate in Brickell. The field I'm looking at is a popular place for dogs, so I'm a little worried about that. But I have some veggie starts that need to get planted ASAP (like this week!) If anyone knows of a really good site in Miami with easy water access, please let me know. I hope we can get something growing.

Bectay

• Light Warrior
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 08:29:16 PM »
Hello,

Im new to the guerrilla gardening scene but im taking the time now to explore this site and educate myself. Me and a friend of mine are for sure on board if we can get something started on the beach or downtown area. Im south beach shes north Miami beach.

i see flowers everywhere!!

Many Blessings

femfliess

• fishing
Miami Beach digs
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 03:22:54 PM »
didnt want to resurrect a thread from mid last year...

Anyone live down here or near miami?
Also anyone know of some shows?

I know that there is going to be one in davie june 2 anyone would like to join me?
:-)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 09:23:26 PM by Niloufer »

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2010, 03:47:40 PM »
are there ANY food gardens in Miami, presently? i'm free to go out and scope some land.