Looking for pics for my blog

• 1 replies
« on: July 29, 2010, 11:59:12 AM »
Hi Guys & Gals,

I've been lurking for a while, popping by every now and again, and I thought it was about time I signed up properly... Because I have a favour to ask...  ;D (obviously ::))

I'm working on a project for a blog to feature all manner of stories about people doing nice stuff, getting together to make things a bit better and so-on. So guerilla gardening was immediately right up near the top of my list.

We'll be featuring stuff from all over the world, but we'd like to get plenty of nice local Irish stuff too. That's where you come in.

I'd love to get some snippets about why you enjoy guerilla gardening, any nice success stories, and any photos of before & afters that would really help illustrate what it's all about. Everything will be used anonymously or with a screenname unless you should specify otherwise. I just want to give this story a more personal touch rather than just quoting some random article off the net...

Thanks for your help,
kat

tampopo

• http://aware.ie
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 03:25:20 PM »
You may have as many of my pics as you wish. They have no intrinsic value.

Tampopo of Richard Reynold's site, guerrillagardening.org/community would suffice.

best of luck with it...

t.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 05:03:05 PM by tampopo »