N?rnberg/ Nuremberg

• 11 replies
N?rnberg/ Nuremberg
« on: May 01, 2010, 03:00:38 PM »
Dear Gardeners,

I'm looking for someone to do some "events" in the city of Nuernberg/Nuremberg. There are a lot of nice places to make much more nicer.
I'm living and working in the city and it would be pretty nice to make it more green.  Particulary of the municipal engagement to become the Euopean Environmental Capital in 2011 (or maybe 2012?).

Best...

Re: N?rnberg/ Nuremberg
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 07:53:37 PM »
Noone out in Nuremberg?!? Have to search somewhere else...

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 08:20:14 AM »
still looking and searching...

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 07:50:20 AM »
hi,

i am currently living in the s?dstadt of n?rnberg and am interested in doing a bit of gardening. maybe we could arrange to meet up and talk about what we want to do and see if we can work something out. look forward to hearing from you.

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 03:37:57 PM »
wrote you a pm. nice that there is someoneelse outside...

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2010, 10:14:57 AM »
Hello there!

I'm from nuremberg, too, and would really love to do some gardening here, because certainly this old and greyish town needs some gardening!

I'd be happy to hear from you! :)

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2010, 06:18:32 PM »
wow, it's starting to grow :)
sent you a pm

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2010, 10:25:19 PM »
Hello, although it has been quite a time since you post this message, maybe you?re still looking for some people in N?rnberg. Just found this site today.... I?m already did some gardening on my own in the "S?dstadt"....Would be nice to get some reactions!

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2010, 08:29:58 PM »
hi everybody,

maybe there are some more interested. but it's great to have now 4 ineterested!!  just send me an email (freedlinloothing[at]hotmail[.]de), so that we can meet for a drink. Alraedy got some adresses, think we can make a meeting in january to be ready for spring :) i'll send an mail to all of you that everybody can do some exchange...

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2011, 09:20:10 PM »
our first meeting will be at the 23rd of febuary...8pm in front of Willich, so if anybody is still interested, just join us. we will meet all of us for the first time, so no need to hesitate...
see u in two weeks!!

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2011, 02:56:55 PM »
Just for information -  we had a nice meeting, and yes we decided to have another one. Probably we start digging in march......So if someone want to join us - leave a note, e-mail....Chiao chrkrii

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2011, 07:54:45 PM »
Hi folks,

we gonna meet this sunday and have a real franconian dinner. If anyone wants to join, just text us a message. We're always happy to meet new gardeners...