Boulder, Colorado

• 5 replies
Boulder, Colorado
« on: March 14, 2007, 11:23:50 PM »
Interested in some gardening madness?! I would like to get something going here in Boulder. I'll be on the look out for some potential sites.  Contact me if you want to play!

Re: Boulder, Colorado
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 07:00:16 PM »
Hello from Denver! My friend Bailey and I are very interested in starting some warfare in Colorado. I dont know if you are still interested....but let me know!
starfranchi1@yahoo.com

Sky

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 07:03:26 PM »
hell yeah! i was looking for one in the boudler/denver area-i live in boulder and was already doing a ton of guerilla gardening until i heard it was an organized movement-interested in coordinating on this? haha sorry this makes me so excited  :D heh ok, well let me know what your thinking of and ill be happy to lend whatever i can to it!

btw, i dot think we have to be THAT secretive about it in boudler simply becuase everyone here is into that sortof thing, i was gardenin in a fairly public space and peopel stoped and congratulated me basically, so i dont think that wil be a HUGE issue peace and love everbody! stay green and juicy!

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 03:56:08 PM »
I will be up near there from April 3rd to the 6th, and maybe longer. Contact me if anything will be happening close to those days.
I would love to help!

con.fines_of_gravity@yahoo.com
=D

treedbyabasset

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 03:02:51 AM »
  Hi,
I am planning ahead, and will have access to lots of cheap plants to  buy
after the beginning of April.

I would like to see 5 large installations, one a month, throughout the summer.

I can think of a couple of suggestions, but I'm open to locations.

Anyone interested in a summer project?

Thanks,
Jess

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 05:16:54 AM »
I live in Denver ( near DU/Wash Park ) but I am so excited to get involved with GG.

lemme know if there are any projects I can jump in on.!
Lhempel@du.edu

Thanks!  ! !