Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 15, 2018, 11:27:54 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the GuerrillaGardening.org Community, a place for guerrillas and wannabe guerrillas from around the world. Enlist with a username and password to share your guerrilla gardening plans, activity and advice. Find support or just go for it solo, sow the seed and get something growing. Click here to return to the home page: www.GuerrillaGardening.org

You can also connect with people at the GuerrillaGardening.org Facebook group here: http://www.facebook.com/guerrillagardening

TIP: To get alerts to replies to your messages click PROFILE then click "Look and Layout Preferences" on the left hand side menu. There is a check box to get alerts, and a check box to see recent posts at the top.

+  guerrillagardening.org
|-+  Regional Boards
| |-+  Canada
| | |-+  Montreal
| | | |-+  Hello Montreal!
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hello Montreal!  (Read 5469 times)
Janice Wright
Canada GGs
Troop

« on: March 13, 2007, 07:22:57 PM »

The snow hasn't melted yet, but if anyone wants to start talking about plans for guerrilla gardening in Montreal this summer, please leave a note here, and we'll start discussing ideas, plans, tips, etc.

Cheers!
Jan
dory reimer
Troop

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 02:53:45 AM »

Just found out about this site.  Sorry I didn't read it in March.  What have you been up to as far as guerrilla gardening is concerned?  I'd love to have some tips and other ideas.
johnphall
Troop

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 09:06:24 PM »

Montreal is another unique place to visit. I would go back more often but I have no relatives there. Next time I visit I'll leave a note. I would like to share this place where you can find the most amazing get-a-ways- ontario cottage rental. I rent cottages from there in three different provinces, these are better then resorts.

Thanks for having this forum.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 06:48:49 PM by johnphall » Logged

Thanks for being you...
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length