Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2018, 12:02:44 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the GuerrillaGardening.org Community, a place for guerrillas and wannabe guerrillas from around the world. Enlist with a username and password to share your guerrilla gardening plans, activity and advice. Find support or just go for it solo, sow the seed and get something growing. Click here to return to the home page: www.GuerrillaGardening.org

You can also connect with people at the GuerrillaGardening.org Facebook group here: http://www.facebook.com/guerrillagardening

TIP: To get alerts to replies to your messages click PROFILE then click "Look and Layout Preferences" on the left hand side menu. There is a check box to get alerts, and a check box to see recent posts at the top.

+  guerrillagardening.org
|-+  Regional Boards
| |-+  Global Forum
| | |-+  SEEDS UPDATE !
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: SEEDS UPDATE !  (Read 8469 times)
willie wit
/soil is analog/
Troop

« on: February 12, 2010, 05:57:34 PM »

Great seed bargains to be had in the `B & M`and Morrisons stores they have boxes of wild flower seeds in stock called `shake n rake` , they contain 25 varieties of wild flower seeds , 10,000 seeds average in a box for only 1.50 . this is a great price for the range and number you get.There are 3 different mixes available.

GrinYIPPEE!!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 09:27:41 PM by buddleiabill » Logged

harty
Troop

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 07:27:30 PM »

excellent - I will pop into morrisons on the way home from work tomorrow  Grin

willie wit
/soil is analog/
Troop

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 09:30:39 PM »

Found a nice surprise when out for a walk
     .... i`d forgotten about putting these in

Smiley Cheap and cheerful   Smiley
bB
 Cool
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 09:17:10 PM by buddleiabill » Logged

Richard _001
Founder
Troop

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 07:35:55 AM »

Beautiful, well done!

eARTh artist grow
Troop

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2012, 03:12:19 PM »

know of local( usa great lakes region) retailer who is switching seed suppliers over winter and is disposing of all remaining stock ( over 1000 different boxes of wildflower mix plus various others) , this may be more than i can use, i will post updates once i get my hands on the majority and start storting out, ( this year i made over 450 seed bombs drom 6 backs of wildflower mix so im shure there will be plenty to share!!!!)

please lets not let these GG boards die!!!
tampopo
Ireland GGs
Troop

http://aware.ie

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2012, 01:14:05 PM »

hello?Huh

I`m doing my best here!!!  450 seed bombs and not a photo to accompany them!
what`s going on???

show us the money photos....  Cheesy

know of local( usa great lakes region) retailer who is switching seed suppliers over winter and is disposing of all remaining stock ( over 1000 different boxes of wildflower mix plus various others) , this may be more than i can use, i will post updates once i get my hands on the majority and start storting out, ( this year i made over 450 seed bombs drom 6 backs of wildflower mix so im shure there will be plenty to share!!!!)

please lets not let these GG boards die!!!
eARTh artist grow
Troop

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2012, 05:54:26 PM »

i have posted some links and pics before but like i stated these boards seem kinda dead.. i am glad people are using them you can find links to some of my handy work at ( www.facebook.com/ArtistGrow ) and like i said any one in the US i will be getting the motherload of seeds with in the month!
eARTh artist grow
Troop

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 06:39:33 PM »

the gift came threw , im ready for a thaw so i can begin making seedbombs again!
hsmarkingus
Troop

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2018, 08:05:44 AM »

Well Done

HSmarking.com
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length