SEEDS UPDATE !

• 9 replies

willie wit

• /soil is analog/
SEEDS UPDATE !
« on: February 12, 2010, 05:57:34 PM »
Great seed bargains to be had in the `B & M`and Morrisons stores they have boxes of wild flower seeds in stock called `shake n rake` , they contain 25 varieties of wild flower seeds , 10,000 seeds average in a box for only 1.50 . this is a great price for the range and number you get.There are 3 different mixes available.

;DYIPPEE!!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 08:27:41 PM by buddleiabill »

Re: SEEDS UPDATE!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 06:27:30 PM »
excellent - I will pop into morrisons on the way home from work tomorrow  ;D

willie wit

• /soil is analog/
Re: SEEDS UPDATE !
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 08:30:39 PM »
 Found a nice surprise when out for a walk
     .... i`d forgotten about putting these in

:) Cheap and cheerful   :)
bB
 8)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 08:17:10 PM by buddleiabill »

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 06:35:55 AM »
Beautiful, well done!

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2012, 03:12:19 PM »
know of local( usa great lakes region) retailer who is switching seed suppliers over winter and is disposing of all remaining stock ( over 1000 different boxes of wildflower mix plus various others) , this may be more than i can use, i will post updates once i get my hands on the majority and start storting out, ( this year i made over 450 seed bombs drom 6 backs of wildflower mix so im shure there will be plenty to share!!!!)

please lets not let these GG boards die!!!

tampopo

• http://aware.ie
SEEDS UPDATE !
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2012, 01:14:05 PM »
hello????

I`m doing my best here!!!  450 seed bombs and not a photo to accompany them!
what`s going on???

show us the money photos....  :D

know of local( usa great lakes region) retailer who is switching seed suppliers over winter and is disposing of all remaining stock ( over 1000 different boxes of wildflower mix plus various others) , this may be more than i can use, i will post updates once i get my hands on the majority and start storting out, ( this year i made over 450 seed bombs drom 6 backs of wildflower mix so im shure there will be plenty to share!!!!)

please lets not let these GG boards die!!!

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2012, 05:54:26 PM »
i have posted some links and pics before but like i stated these boards seem kinda dead.. i am glad people are using them you can find links to some of my handy work at ( www.facebook.com/ArtistGrow ) and like i said any one in the US i will be getting the motherload of seeds with in the month!

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 06:39:33 PM »
the gift came threw , im ready for a thaw so i can begin making seedbombs again!

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2018, 08:05:44 AM »
Well Done

HSmarking.com

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2019, 12:22:01 PM »
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the Guerrilla Gardening community but would really love to join any of you on a gardening session around London !
I am an architect and really looking forward to meet and get involved in what you guys are doing !

Please let me know- I am sorry if this is the wrong forum- not sure yet how to enter in contact   :)\

Thank you all !

Caroline