Kingsway Leicester

• 5 replies
Kingsway Leicester
« on: February 03, 2010, 03:26:01 PM »
Hi we are a family who wish to guerrilla garden on the kingsway Braunstone town.Look on google a huge space. To include  digging a pond, planting fruit trees and bushes. Also planting lavender etc next to paths. We would like to make this into a great community space. It would be helpful also to have a website promoting this project. Any help appreciated.

Re: Kingsway Leicester
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 12:25:51 PM »
Hi. Am so glad to hear from you! That sounds like a great plan. I have managed to persuade some friends that guerilla gardening is a great thing to be doing, so we have a mini-troop who are looking forward to getting stuck into something. Some are waiting for the weather to improve, but others are keen no matter the weather. If you could forward details that would be great!

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 09:33:20 PM »
Hi,

I would be up to help too!  I think I can persuade some of my mates to get involved too!  Forward me the plans if you want some help!

Cheers

Rich

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2010, 07:58:16 AM »
I always have too many seedlings and plants grown from seed so if you need anything for your guerilla gardening, just shout. I'm in Loughborough :)

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 01:10:46 PM »
Hi I live in melton mowbray but would like to get involved with gg. is it just a case of turning up at an allotted time with a bag of tools and some bulbs?  if so, just let me know where and when and i'll come down and give a hand.

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2013, 08:26:01 AM »
Good Morning!

I'm not sure whether this GG group is still going but I live in Leicester city centre and would love to get involved, is there any way I can?
Alan Cray loves his garden equipment