Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2014, 03:17:06 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the GuerrillaGardening.org Community, a place for guerrillas and wannabe guerrillas from around the world. Enlist with a username and password to share your guerrilla gardening plans, activity and advice. Find support or just go for it solo, sow the seed and get something growing. Click here to return to the home page: www.GuerrillaGardening.org

You can also connect with people at the GuerrillaGardening.org Facebook group here: http://www.facebook.com/guerrillagardening

TIP: To get alerts to replies to your messages click PROFILE then click "Look and Layout Preferences" on the left hand side menu. There is a check box to get alerts, and a check box to see recent posts at the top.

+  guerrillagardening.org
|-+  Regional Boards
| |-+  USA
| | |-+  California
| | | |-+  Los Angeles
| | | | |-+  Dig in Long Beach 11-08-09
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dig in Long Beach 11-08-09  (Read 1584 times)
bulbil321
Troop

« on: October 28, 2009, 03:56:33 AM »

Time:9:00AM Sunday, November 8th
 00079_JFR

SoCal Guerrilla Gardening will be planting a succulent garden in this location on Sunday 11-8-09. We will supply all the plants for this garden. If you have a succulent you wish to donate to the garden please contact me first. If you have tools you like to work with please bring them. Don't worry if you don't have any tools as there will be plenty to go around. You really only need gloves. If you can please bring a gallon or so of water for the garden.
Please RSVP me at bulbil321@socalguerrillagardening.org
Hope to see you there!

« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 04:32:32 PM by bulbil321 » Logged

bulbil321
Troop

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 03:46:10 AM »

tampopo
Ireland GGs
Troop

http://maimultverde.ro/

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 03:43:05 PM »

Well done, looks great.

T.
Ewen Brown
United Kingdom GGs
Troop

Trench warfare is not for the true guerrilla

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 01:32:47 AM »

Happy New Year from a cold and snow covered Scotland

Well all I can say is that I'm jealous as hell. As you can see my cacti and suculents are surviving at approximately 6C in my heated greenhouse. I have some Agave's outside under the porch but they're getting temperatures down to -6C at least and they look fine. Last year I had to take them in as they were getting wet but this year they're bone dry.

Love to see all those succulents being planted out andI'd love to experience some of your heat just now.

Keep up the good work, Ewen

p.s. the fuse died in the plug of the greenhouse heater and the temperature dropped to -5C I have a number of Stapelia's in the collection so waiting to see what they do :-)

* IMG_0020.jpg (92.38 KB, 641x428 - viewed 239 times.)

* IMG_0025.jpg (71.84 KB, 641x428 - viewed 240 times.)
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length