Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 15, 2017, 02:32:41 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the GuerrillaGardening.org Community, a place for guerrillas and wannabe guerrillas from around the world. Enlist with a username and password to share your guerrilla gardening plans, activity and advice. Find support or just go for it solo, sow the seed and get something growing. Click here to return to the home page: www.GuerrillaGardening.org

You can also connect with people at the GuerrillaGardening.org Facebook group here: http://www.facebook.com/guerrillagardening

TIP: To get alerts to replies to your messages click PROFILE then click "Look and Layout Preferences" on the left hand side menu. There is a check box to get alerts, and a check box to see recent posts at the top.

+  guerrillagardening.org
|-+  Regional Boards
| |-+  Republic of Ireland
| | |-+  ARK - lisbon treaty guerilla Gardening!
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ARK - lisbon treaty guerilla Gardening!  (Read 2139 times)
Niall Walsh
Troop

« on: October 02, 2009, 03:17:04 PM »

Hi folks,

My name is Niall Walsh and am projects manager with a clothing called Acts of Random Kindness Limited - ARK for short. I'm contacting you guys in relation to an exciting project we're doing from Saturday onwards involving Guerilla Gardening and Lisbon Treaty posters, but first let me give you a very brief idea of what it is our company is here for.

The basic idea behind Ark is that every time you wear our clothing you perform one Act of Random Kindness. We here to show people that you make a difference in the world in fun, small ways, and aim to bring a bit of connection back to society. We then give our money away as Arks. All pretty simple really Smiley
http://www.arkhq.com/

Our first Ark? project that everyone can take part in at once is happening from this Saturday onwards. Simply take down those rather annoying Lisbon Treaty referendum posters, turn them into flower boxes, and then leave them in sorry looking areas to brighten up the place. You could also give one to that neighbour of yours who has a thing for Lisbon Treaty referendum poster flower boxes (LTRPFB..).

One of our mates tried it out a while back and it all looks pretty easy. There are step by step instructions on the link below for the DIY challenged among us. When you're done, upload them onto the Ark? facebook page so the rest of the movement can see your masterpiece!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ark/41766213911?ref=ts

Best LTRPFB wins a free tee from our upcoming range!

Great way to spend a couple of hours with your mates!

Any questions, give me a shout!

Cheers,
Niall

Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length