Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2017, 08:57:32 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the GuerrillaGardening.org Community, a place for guerrillas and wannabe guerrillas from around the world. Enlist with a username and password to share your guerrilla gardening plans, activity and advice. Find support or just go for it solo, sow the seed and get something growing. Click here to return to the home page: www.GuerrillaGardening.org

You can also connect with people at the GuerrillaGardening.org Facebook group here: http://www.facebook.com/guerrillagardening

TIP: To get alerts to replies to your messages click PROFILE then click "Look and Layout Preferences" on the left hand side menu. There is a check box to get alerts, and a check box to see recent posts at the top.

+  guerrillagardening.org
|-+  Regional Boards
| |-+  UK
| | |-+  Scotland
| | | |-+  celtic connection scotland sought
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: celtic connection scotland sought  (Read 7857 times)
indygrowgirl
Troop

« on: August 09, 2006, 08:48:19 PM »

Hi
I'm a wannabe ,fledgling guerrilla gardener looking to link up with some others in the Glasgow , greater Glasgow area
beth
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2006, 09:20:05 AM »

Hey indygrowgirl, me too! I'm in glasgow, and would love to do some. However I haven't got any resources - not one trowel or daisy! Or any money. But I'd love to get involved, so have you got any ideas? Maybe if we get more people interested, or got donations from somewhere, or something?
indygrowgirl
Troop

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 05:30:01 PM »

Hello Amber

So now there are 2 of us.  :)I was beginning to wonder if I was destined to become the only potential guerrilla gardner in Scotland.

Well ,I dont have lots of resources , but as they say where theres a will theres a way. Did you have any particular areas in mind? I was thinking about phoning Friends of the Earth , as a possible contact help what do you think.?In  any case thanks for replying to me .Hope to catch up soon
Cheers Indy

beth
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 01:05:16 PM »

Hey Indie,

Friends of the Earth is a good idea, let me know if you get any luck with it. I haven't had any particular ideas for areas as yet. I live in Yorkhill and there are areas along the Clyde between there and town that are a bit of a mess. But I think there's lots of development plans for that area, so it might not be the best idea - we might find out hard work dug up again within a month! I'll keep my eyes open tho. Do you know much about gardening?

Amber
Dano Wheals
United Kingdom GGs
Troop

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 12:31:59 PM »

Hey people

Im well up for some GGing. I live in Edinburgh and have access to plants and tools, just looking for the right place that needs dome GG. Also wanting to hook up with like minded people. I did some gardening at Toryglen and more could be done there....
contact me on www.herbaculture.co.uk
dano
suki
Troop

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2007, 10:38:15 PM »

Hi Folks

I live in westend and my friend and I are up for this.  I do have some resources and a car!!
Would be good to get organised for spring or even some bulbs in soon

Suki
gwenaelle
Troop

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2007, 12:14:06 PM »

hello hello

i don't know if you guys are still alive, but I just want you to know that I would be interested in joining you if you ever do some guerilling around glasgow. I live in Aberdeen, but I can easily take a megabus down to see and help you. Please let me know!
Clairwil
Troop

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2008, 08:21:28 PM »

I don't know if any of you are still interested but if so I'd love to meet up.
I've just started my garden

See http://www.squidoo.com/on_guerrilla_gardening

But I'd love any help going and to help anyone in the area out with their projects.
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length