Something for nothing!

• 1 replies
Something for nothing!
« on: August 29, 2009, 12:07:54 PM »
Hi All! I've just joined and want to tell you of an international website called freecycle.org which is an international non-profit charity with thousands of branches across the globe and over 300 branches in the UK - freecycle is kind of like eBay or a giant online carboot sale without the money. freecycle's only aim is to stop good stuff going to landfill. You can respond to an offer or post a wanted ad for anything at all so long as it's legal and completely free of charge! So if you need seeds,tools or anything from bricks to an MP3 player you can get it from freecycle. To check it out go to freecycle.org and use the 'Find a local branch' where you can type in your area and find a branch near you if there isn't one check out the area's around you in your borough. If there isn't a branch near you and you'd like to start one freecycle.org will support you to do that with mentor mods till your up and running. There are over 2 million members in the UK alone, so go fill your boots! I've been a co-owner and moderator for freecycle.org Enfield Branch UK for the past two years and love every minute I spend getting the word out about us!
Regards
Liz
PS if you have any questions feel free to contact me!

Re: Something for nothing!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 11:27:27 AM »
I haven't heard about this site before.
Sounds really good, I can use free of
charge? It has branches worlwide.
For sure you accept international
members.