Seed bomber group for Eastern Suburbs and CBD

• 6 replies
Seed bomber group for Eastern Suburbs and CBD
« on: August 03, 2009, 04:53:40 AM »
I'd like to meet up and work with other seed bombers/native bee keepers/scrumpers/native food eaters for discussion/social/action in the CBD and Eastern Suburbs.

Contact me http://geesbees.wordpress.com

regards

Geesbees

Re: Seed bomber group for Eastern Suburbs and CBD
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 05:00:06 AM »
My contact is geesbees@gmail.com

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 02:11:59 PM »
Hi GEESBEES, i live in Sydney and have travelled to Burma many times. I'm sure know, but Burma is  a country very much in need now. Recently myself and some Burmese friends of mine came up with the idea of starting a group called "sunflower for suu" which has an aim to spread sunflower seeds everywhere in a place they will be seen to raise awareness of Aung San suu kyi and the human right issues in Burma. we have spread about 100kg of seed around Sydney in the last month and should come to flower in December. The locations of this seeding should definitely get some media attention (hopefully international)and our goal is for all city's around the world doing the same (including Yangon,Burma to drive the Junta crazy!).
We are a small group but have seen first hand what this brutal regime can do. Aung san suu kyi is in a desperate situation now and needs help! We (the 2 members of this group myself and Lin who fled Burma 10 years ago and has not seen his parents since) have started a facebook group this week (sunflower for suu),and have a twitter page (twitter.com/sunflowerforsuu and a myspace myspace.com/sunflowerforsuu  both where you can read more about our cause. Our aim is for the sunflower to be the official flower of Burma and Aung san suu kyi.
If you have anyway of promoting our group either by joining our facebook group and sending an invitation  out to all your members or maybe guerrilla Gardner's email or members from all country's encouraging them to spread sunflower seeds in visible places! we all know sunflowers are extremely hardy and can draw alot of attention. If you know any contact of guerrilla gardeners in Australia, please don't hesitate to give them my email OR PHONE NUMBER 0412638360
davehibbard@yahoo.com
Thanks
Dave Hibbard

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2022, 12:56:59 PM »
Friends, can I join here? Actually, health is the most essential thing in our life because it helps us to live. By the way, I can say that CBD is the best product for relaxing, so I also started consuming it on my own. By the way, may I mention to try the CBD product from this resource https://mjcbdd.com/ that can help you improve your well-being. You can also try it for yourself.

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2022, 06:37:22 AM »
Awesome post. I would love to see true life prepared to walk, so please share more informative updates. Great work keeps it up.
buy CBD beauty products

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2022, 06:40:29 AM »
I am really interested in CBD, especially CBD gummies. Can anyone suggest a good market to buy from?
Sorry for off-topic.

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2022, 06:47:03 AM »
I am really interested in CBD, especially CBD gummies. Can anyone suggest a good market to buy from?
Sorry for off-topic.
It is hard to find a solid market of CBD products nowadays, but it is really important. CBD influences your health in a good way, but only if you consume products of high quality. That is why I picked up cbd gummies store with tons of reviews and a good reputation. Remember, your health is the only thing you should be aware of all the time, so choose the market responsibly.