North West Minneapolis

• 3 replies
North West Minneapolis
« on: July 10, 2009, 11:47:49 PM »
I'm looking for a group in the North Western Minneapolis area to go out with. I have some ideas for an island or two and along some sidewalks in the Crystal, New Hope area. If this suits anyone, reply and I'll upload some pictures and set a date. Thanks!

Re: North West Minneapolis
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 02:47:22 AM »
I found this rest stop about an hour west of Minneapolis on I94. My plan is to seed bomb the areas where there is nothing growing, with native prairie flowers. If anyone is interested in coming with, post a reply and we can do it together. I want to do this before it gets cold. Thanks!

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 04:33:29 PM »
Where is the rest stop?  I'm from the Twin Cities but go to school right by St. Cloud and could get a group of friends together to seed bomb this area with you!  Let me know if you haven't done it yet--and the sooner the better!

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 04:16:06 AM »
it seems like this has been kind of inactive for a while but if there is anyone who would like to do a little urban gardening let me know i would be very interested. i was just shown how to make seed bombs but would be interested in any other techniques for guerrilla gardening.