Help/ideas needed for guerrilla gardening on the Fourth Plinth

• 2 replies
I hope you have all heard of Antony Gormley's art project 'One and other' on the Fourth Plinth in Trafalgar Square, London. Well, I am going to be standing on that plinth from 4-5pm on Sunday 26th July, and I am planning to do some kind of Guerrilla gardening while I am up there. Does anyone have any ideas/help they can offer for me please? Richard Reynolds has suggested making seed bombs, and I like this idea. I would also like to try and 'green' the plinth itself but not sure how. I have to be able to carry everything up there myself, and I have limited use of my right hand which might limit me a bit. I think it would be fantastic if some GGs could come along to support me, and also help out - maybe handing out previously made seed bombs, along with written instructions. I hope I will be able to make a sample one up on the plinth.Anyway, these are a few preliminary ideas, I would love to hear from others with their thoughts and ideas.
All the best,
Helen

Re: Help/ideas needed for guerrilla gardening on the Fourth Plinth
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 07:59:18 AM »
How did it go?  What did you do?

Re: Help/ideas needed for guerrilla gardening on the Fourth Plinth
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 10:36:07 AM »
I made about 10 seed bombs up on the plinth, bagged them up with full instructions, and gave them out when I got down off the plinth (I did throw one off). Several of the One and Other crew in Trafalgar Square wanted them so I hope I can find out what they did with them!