Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 28, 2014, 08:20:53 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the GuerrillaGardening.org Community, a place for guerrillas and wannabe guerrillas from around the world. Enlist with a username and password to share your guerrilla gardening plans, activity and advice. Find support or just go for it solo, sow the seed and get something growing. Click here to return to the home page: www.GuerrillaGardening.org

You can also connect with people at the GuerrillaGardening.org Facebook group here: http://www.facebook.com/guerrillagardening

TIP: To get alerts to replies to your messages click PROFILE then click "Look and Layout Preferences" on the left hand side menu. There is a check box to get alerts, and a check box to see recent posts at the top.

+  guerrillagardening.org
|-+  Regional Boards
| |-+  UK
| | |-+  Wirral
| | | |-+  Wirral
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wirral  (Read 3485 times)
mucka
Troop

« on: January 01, 2007, 08:33:45 AM »

Hi, are there any groups in and around the wirral that I can join with, and if not is there any one who is interested in forming one? The wirral is a beautiful place, sadly the council cry poverty and vandelism and general negelct of public places is dragging the area down , fast.  Embarrassed
I need help trying to save our local park. Painting over vandelism and planting the difficult areas with shrubs and climbing plants is a must. Any one got any ideas?
BL1006
Troop

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 08:57:44 PM »

Hi Mucka

I am on the Wirral but have my own agenda to try to sort out at the moment!!! A large carpark newly installed at work, which is now overgrown after all the hard work. I keep puling the weeds out each day but its too much for one person so am going to put flyers on window screens and ask them top bring their own carrier bag and if everyone takes home one weed each day that will be a real help. Keep gardening!!

Regards
BL
poppy1957
United Kingdom GGs
Troop

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 08:50:44 PM »

I`ve been looking around the different areas of UK / topics etc on this site today and it`s apparent that there are a lot of people waiting for someone else to suggest action, meeting up etc.
What I wanted to say is I`m going to  just do some on my own. 
I have sunflowers ( red ones that have multiple blooms per stem !! ) in pots at the mo, germinating, so when those are ready, I going to plant them out - not sure where yet - but got about a mth to think about it !
If you live on the Wirral, keep a lookout for them !!   Wink
If you work for the Council.... please leave them alone, or better still, help me look after them !! Wink
urglo
Troop

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 09:26:06 PM »

Have you formed a group yet.  I am interested but this is all new, tell me more.

Regards
che
Troop

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 08:18:04 PM »

Not far from the wirral

Our first action
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2008/10/411295.html
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length