Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2014, 04:31:35 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the GuerrillaGardening.org Community, a place for guerrillas and wannabe guerrillas from around the world. Enlist with a username and password to share your guerrilla gardening plans, activity and advice. Find support or just go for it solo, sow the seed and get something growing. Click here to return to the home page: www.GuerrillaGardening.org

You can also connect with people at the GuerrillaGardening.org Facebook group here: http://www.facebook.com/guerrillagardening

TIP: To get alerts to replies to your messages click PROFILE then click "Look and Layout Preferences" on the left hand side menu. There is a check box to get alerts, and a check box to see recent posts at the top.

+  guerrillagardening.org
|-+  Regional Boards
| |-+  Africa
| | |-+  South Africa
| | | |-+  Calling Joburg gardeners
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Calling Joburg gardeners  (Read 3350 times)
Colleen Mollentze
South Africa GGs
Troop

« on: May 04, 2009, 09:19:58 AM »

Hi there

Anyone here from Johannesburg?
Tee76
Troop

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 04:10:54 PM »

Yes, I am... based in Northern Suburbs...
durbanaccomodation
Troop

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 11:13:28 AM »

I live in Sandton . Lets make a community of Clandestine Guerrilla Gardners  :-)
email me info@durbanaccomodation.net
Verity
Troop

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2011, 10:40:24 AM »

Dear SA Guerrilla Gardeners,

My name is Verity Willcocks and I am a gardening enthusiast who is writing an article about Guerilla Gardening for the South African environmental magazine 'Simply Green' (www.simplygreen.co.za).  I think it is a very inspiring, positive idea and I really want to educate the South African public about this horticultural revolution! I hope it will motivate people to care for neglected open spaces across the country and encourage the growing of indigenous plants and food gardens.

I am looking for Guerrilla Gardeners in South Africa who would be happy to answer some questions on email about their thoughts  regarding Guerrilla Gardening. I am also on the look out for any good photos that could support the article. I am also keen to head out and do some Guerrilla Gardening myself!

My deadline for the article is the end of this month so any information/advice/contacts would be very much appreciated!!!

Thank you so much for your time.  I hope you have a beautiful day!

Kind Regards

Verity Willcocks (veritywillcocks@gmail.com)
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length