Cleveland -- East Suburbs

• 4 replies
Cleveland -- East Suburbs
« on: May 02, 2009, 01:57:23 PM »
Better late than never to this concept, I suppose. How is it that I'm the first one on here from Cleveland??

I can think of a huge list of sites that need to be beautified. Granted, being a life-long east sider they're all on my side of town, but I'm sure there are plenty to the west and south as well.

Any takers?

Re: Cleveland -- East Suburbs
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 06:59:14 PM »
I'm game!  I found this site and registered a few weeks ago.  I'm thrilled to find someone in my area who is interested in Guerrilla Gardening as well.  I live on the East side also, in Mayfield Heights. 

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 03:23:36 PM »
I'm from Akron/Canton, but I head up to Cleveland occasionally.

- E

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 09:01:52 PM »
I am also interested.  I'm in Cleveland Heights, and I think I could pull in a few other people depending on the time and location.

Silly question, but... how do you go about organizing something like this?  Do you publicly announce where/when, or send out private messages with info like that (since this all isn't technically legal)?

Cleveland East Suburbs
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2009, 06:12:34 PM »
When I was a kid in the early 80s heading to Cleveland from the east on I-90, I remember passing under a bridge over the interstate that had B&O emblems on it.  The bridge is now gone.  What B&O line was this, and where did it go?