Scottish girl in Montreal - lets get together

• 6 replies
Scottish girl in Montreal - lets get together
« on: May 01, 2009, 07:21:09 PM »
Hi,
I've just moved to Montreal from Scotland, and I want to get involved in some guerrilla gardening!  :)

There are so many available spaces here in Montreal for stealth planting.
I've also been thinking of renting an allotment - we could use it to raise some plants for guerrilla activities.

Get in touch!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 12:44:57 AM by bramble »

Re: Scot in Montreal - lets get together
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 08:33:27 PM »
Hi,

I would also like to get involve in some "gravedging", so, we could get some planning to it.. also, i suggest you to visite some backstreets near Jean-Talon metro during summer, there is some charms of interest for the eyes. So if you want to plan something someday, contact me at flatapouette@gmail.com

Big trees of projects emerge from small seeds of ideas!

Keep in touch!
Gab
Grav?g?tez!

Re: Scot in Montreal - lets get together
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 07:00:10 PM »
I've moved hear recently too and am hoping to get involved in any digs. That being said I've noticed goings on around the train tracks in Mile End area. I am hoping to plant some wild flowers and veggies in the same area. It'd be nice to have a partner in crime. If you are interested we could start our own dig.

Re: Scottish girl in Montreal - lets get together
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 03:27:20 PM »
There are some wonderful guerrilla projects in St-Henri that could do with a hand if you're interested.
RSVP!

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 01:25:58 AM »
Hey guys,

I just came back from a farm in Tennessee and I need some edible growing action !!
I would totally be in to help u guys out in St-Henri or perhaps early next week go to Jean-Talon market get some seeds (maybe check the dumpster) and taking a stroll in the Plateau ruelle-verte... put some salad and herbs would be fun.

here's my email iamasailor@gmail.com

Logan

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 07:38:19 PM »
There are some wonderful guerrilla projects in St-Henri that could do with a hand if you're interested.
RSVP!

i'd love to join you guys. I've done some seed bombing in early may, but nothing since then. I need to learn from more experienced people. here's my email : saraleum@gmail.com

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2010, 09:07:19 PM »
You certainly caught my attention. I'll leave you a note next time I'm loco.....

Cheers.
Thanks for being you...