Jacksonville, FL - Let's get something started

• 9 replies
Jacksonville, FL - Let's get something started
« on: April 18, 2009, 04:03:27 AM »
Fellow Jacksonvillian's,

How about getting organized and starting out with a few small projects to beautify our city?  I'd be happy to propose a time and a place, but would first like to find out how many people have an interest so we can get the right venue.  Reply to this post, or send me an e-mail personally.

Thanks,
MNKYBNZ

Re: Jacksonville, FL - Let's get something started
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 02:43:50 AM »
Hi there,

Yes I'm interested  ;D

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 12:06:50 AM »
Well that makes two!  Give it a few more days?

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 09:39:40 PM »
Will do!

cms

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 05:51:08 PM »
I would also be interested in helping out.

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 11:21:01 PM »
Saw the story on ABC news and just signed up so count me in!  I see there is another person in Jacksonville, FL with a post so I will check that out...I live in the Baymeadows area and during the day time am in the Downtown and in the Westside area....

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2009, 06:48:30 PM »
i'm in as well...just name time and place...

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2009, 03:44:35 PM »
Glad to have each of your interest.  This is new to me as well, but should be fun! 

I'm thinking we meet somewhere for coffee next week in the early evening (I'm out of work by about 6pm).  I'm available on the 5th, 6th, or 7th.  We can talk about places to get started, getting plants, etc.  If San Marco or Riverside is "central" enough to the city for everyone, let's pick one and meet for some caffeinated goodness.  Let your preference be known and we'll let majority rule.

Looking forward to meetinge everyone.

cms

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2009, 11:46:08 PM »
I am game for meeting anytime in the afternoon, any place really, but the 6th just doesn't look good for me.  Feel free to contact me directly my name is Chris and my teley number is 904-497-2270. Cheers

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2009, 12:09:19 AM »
Apologies for not getting in touch for the last couple weeks.  Was called out of town for work... >:(

So, folks still interested?  I'd say Thursday of next week, 5/21.  Please e-mail me directly using the link to the left.

Thanks!