Seattle, Capitol Hill

• 7 replies
Seattle, Capitol Hill
« on: March 22, 2009, 11:45:21 PM »
Anyone interested in starting a dig in/around Capitol Hill?  I'm thinking of plantings that perform in function as well as form, i.e. edibles/medicinals that are also nice to look at.

Re: Seattle, Capitol Hill
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 08:30:33 PM »
I am up for a dig sometime.

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 10:28:32 PM »
Yes, name the place and the time and i'll be there!

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 01:05:28 AM »
I don't know if anything came of this - but I'm also interested!  I really like the idea of medicinal/culinary plants being used but am new here so I don't know of any good plant sources yet.

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 01:07:48 AM »
will be planting on and around 99, shipping yards if anyone is interested in helping. new to the process but excited.

vacancymag@gmail.com

email for details!

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 11:20:51 PM »
Very interested!!!

I will send you an e-mail but still post the events on this forum so more people can join! :D

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2014, 10:56:04 PM »
Hello everyone - I am a few miles away from Capitol Hill, in Central Seattle, technically Leschi, but on the fringes of the "nice" part of Leschi. I would like to a dig at 28th and Dearborn. The corner is notorious for dumping. I believe a nice green space with flowers etc might be a nice way to spruce of the corner. There is also a roundabout that is overgrown. I think the combination of improving those two areas would be wonderful.

Anyone interested in helping me!

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2018, 10:32:46 PM »
It looks like Seattle has its own page. Respond there if anyone wants to gg on Cap Hill!