Castle St

• 1 replies
Castle St
« on: February 12, 2019, 10:43:07 AM »
It's been a very long while since I posted something in this forum of mine, and the blog on the homepage is due an update as well, but here's a little update. I've moved from London to Totnes and have been guerrilla gardening here a while now in the Castle St area. There's a lovely little park on district council land that a resident used to tend. He's moved away so I've filled the void. Other locals have contributed a plant or too and sweep it, and people seem delighted that the space is smartening up a bit. Pictures mostly posted on Twitter at @Richard_001

Re: Castle St
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 06:12:21 PM »
Guerrilla gardening (and legit gardening) going well in Castle Street and beyond. The focus since we moved here has been on the beds at the entrance to the Norman Castle (legit), but I've spilled beyond into tubs on the street, a gravelly scrap of land at the side of North Street Car Park (guerrilla), the big old bed at the junction with Station Road (inadvertently guerrilla given the ownership) and more recently the old semi circle bed below the Coronation Memorial (guerrilla). Anything to do with Castle Street is gradually being labelled with a #LoveCastleStreet sign. And I continue to Tweet progress @Richard_001. Lots of help from others, plant donations and some tending. The Totnes Gardens group led by Diana are a great support.