Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 03, 2014, 05:31:37 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the GuerrillaGardening.org Community, a place for guerrillas and wannabe guerrillas from around the world. Enlist with a username and password to share your guerrilla gardening plans, activity and advice. Find support or just go for it solo, sow the seed and get something growing. Click here to return to the home page: www.GuerrillaGardening.org

You can also connect with people at the GuerrillaGardening.org Facebook group here: http://www.facebook.com/guerrillagardening

TIP: To get alerts to replies to your messages click PROFILE then click "Look and Layout Preferences" on the left hand side menu. There is a check box to get alerts, and a check box to see recent posts at the top.

+  guerrillagardening.org
|-+  Regional Boards
| |-+  UK
| | |-+  Brighton
| | | |-+  Any upcoming get-togethers?
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Any upcoming get-togethers?  (Read 3210 times)
RootLeaf71
United Kingdom GGs
Troop

« on: February 20, 2009, 03:02:25 PM »

Hi.

I'm in Lancing. Any East/West Sussex actions coming up?
GeorgyGirl64
Troop

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 11:17:14 PM »

Hi!

I've just enlisted and am definitely keen to do some beautifying. Smiley
RootLeaf71
United Kingdom GGs
Troop

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 12:52:36 PM »

Hi.

I'm probably going to do a little gardening action on some concrete planters on east Worthing sea front in the next few days. I'm not going to fork out (excuse the pun) on some plants, but I've got loads of sunflower and foxglove seeds I plan to sow there.  It might only be a quick little action, but I just want to 'dip my toe in' at the moment and avoid confrontation with any cops. :-)   Up for it?

Cheers.
GeorgyGirl64
Troop

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 01:30:07 PM »

Achh... I'd love to come and help out but am seriously skint at the moment, so have no way of getting over to Worthing. Sad

But keep me posted - I'd love to come over in the future. Smiley
GeorgyGirl64
Troop

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2009, 01:31:28 PM »

I've added you as a buddy: hope that's ok? Smiley
RootLeaf71
United Kingdom GGs
Troop

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2009, 01:52:54 PM »

Should only be about ?3.80 for an off-peak return. Depends how tight things are, though.  Undecided  Anyhow, I'll let you know how the little 'hit' on the seafront planters goes.  Wink
lozzer
Troop

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2009, 02:26:11 PM »

Hello

Last night I did my first bit of guerilla gardening and I'm so pleased with the result! With a group of friends we transformed a neglected and littered part of Worthing. The concrete jungle of Worthing is now a little bit greener, hooray! Me and my friends might get stuck into more guerilla gardening around here if anyone has any plans?

Laurence
RootLeaf71
United Kingdom GGs
Troop

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2009, 09:39:35 PM »

Oops! Totally missed your little action in Worthing as I haven't logged in for a while. Those planters still need hitting. One in one of the parks, too. Might still be time for me to have a go.
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length