Wightman road, harringey

• 11 replies
Wightman road, harringey
« on: January 27, 2009, 02:32:07 PM »
Hi there,

I'm going to guerrilla garden in the the small bit of land in front of the billboard on Wightman Road (near the railway bridge) in spring.
Anyone interested in helping out?
Pictures to follow

All the best
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 09:40:46 AM by myrtle »

Re: Wightman road, harringey
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 07:56:06 PM »
hi
i hate the gym and have a strong back
i free anytime
jason

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 04:47:13 PM »
Hi There,
I live not too far away in Bounds Green - would be interested in helping out, keep us posted!
Adam

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 11:51:59 AM »

Hello,

I live in Finchley and could pop along... I'm new to this but would love to get out and about to see what happens!!

Happy Gardening.

Gem.

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2009, 12:20:52 PM »
Very keen to help out! Let me know what your plans are...

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 03:45:42 PM »
If it's not too late, I'd be well up for helping out with this too... I travel with my own trowel  ;)

Cheers,
J

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 08:18:28 AM »
Hi, I live in east finchley but I have a bicycle so I could help at this site in Harringey. Any progression since Feb? I'm keen to get involved.

Bec

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2009, 08:39:35 PM »
Hi Myrtle,  Wondering if you are still around and if you got stuck in to Wightman Road?  I suppose the moment has passed, but if not I'd be interested...

And to all the people who answered Myrtle over the months:  Have any of you spotted another site in need of help in the area?  I'm new to this (only just registered), so I'm not quite sure how it all works, but I'm keen to get started.  -I'll keep my eyes open for a suitable plot.

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2009, 01:03:44 PM »
hi all who are interested, my name is Heather and I live on Turnpike Lane and the house is situated as part of the Denmark road estate at the bottom of wightman road near the mosque. At the back of all the houses there is a, so far, unused area of green space that i would like to see and be a part of it being used to grow fruit and vegetables. The Houses are owned by London And Quadrant, anyone who knows how to approach the housing association about being allowed to use this space please feel free to contact me. I have just come back from a weeks holiday at a sustainable farming community with my partner and children and it was so good to eat real fresh veg i cant wait to get started here!!!

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2009, 12:53:40 PM »
Hi,

I am located in Muswell Hill
I would love to start helping out with some projects around the area.
Let me know if you need help

koko

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2009, 10:20:24 AM »
I'm keen to help in Haringey.

There's a water trough at the top of Gladstone Avenue in Noel Park/ Wood Green that I've thinking of planting up sometime this month. Does anyone have any suggestions for hardy plants? It's currently full of rubbish, but it looks like it's already got some dirt in it too.

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2009, 08:51:38 AM »
Hi
Sorry too late for me to help. as only just found your message :) :).
Would have been more than happy to help.
Did you plant any flowers? What a lovely idea. Hardy shrubs, heather, holly pansies all round ones are lovely. Lavender of course is good.
You have probably done it now anyway.
Regards
Dillydaydream