Victora BC

• 6 replies
Victora BC
« on: January 26, 2009, 06:52:05 PM »
Hello! I am living in Victoria and am new at this. I am wondering if there are existing groups in Victoria similar to the ones in Vancouver? I realize it is already the 'garden city' but there are many many places that still could use a lot of help including the downtown area and Esquimalt.

Re: Victora BC
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 03:05:39 AM »
Hi, I'm also in Victoria.  I asked for a board for Victoria to be posted a while ago, but it never happened.   I don't think there is an existing group in the city.  But I have been doing a bit of planting on my own.  If you would be interested in collaborating in the future let me know, as the upcoming spring would be a great time to do it. 

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 04:47:13 PM »
I'm down for some collaborative efforts. I recently came from Seedy Saturday with some seeds for flower bombs and many vegetables.

I have a nice 10 * 10 patch in my work parking lot.

I have a van and tools, not much gardening experience.

poomang@hotmail.com

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 08:34:45 PM »
Ah , so I feel like a goof messaging you all via the email thing instead of just writing on the wall. Oh well. But I'm really excited to get some gardening done this coming spring. That would be cool if you all are still into it. If you are in Victoria and want to garden, let me know!!

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2010, 08:22:08 PM »
Did this go anywhere? I have a sister in Victoria who is huge into gardening and I think she would be interested also. :)

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2010, 07:31:42 PM »
This would be a great idea to start. My parents live there and I know they love their gardening. Let us know if you find any such ventures in this area.

Cheers
Thanks for being you...

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2010, 09:48:32 AM »
Hey I will be moving to Victoria around April of 2011...I'd love to participate in some gardening around the city!
take care