Can you please give advice on where to advertise to attract garden-friendly people to move to an Edinburgh tenement block?
We would like to try to encourage people who like to garden to let or purchase flats in our tenement block in the Gorgie district of Edinburgh. We want to increase the proportion of residents who like to help maintain and use our shared garden.
I'm wondering where the best online forums or offline locations would be the best for trying to contact the people who might be interested. I've appended below an advertisement that I can imagine sending around. Can any of you give any advice on this?
Thanks for your time in considering my question.
With my best regards,
my e-mail address: local part is "jbwells", domain name is "blueyonder.co.uk"
Garden-friendly Flat Purchasers and Tenants Sought for Edinburgh Tenement Block
Do you want to live near Edinburgh city center and garden at home right away rather than waiting for an allotment and gardening at some distance from home? Would you like to share your gardening with a group of friendly people?
The gardeners of the Wheatfield Backgreen in the Gorgie district of Edinburgh would like to encourage people who like to garden to let or purchase flats in our tenement block. We want to increase the proportion of residents who like to help maintain and use our shared garden. If you like to garden and you are thinking of moving to or within Edinburgh, then please consider joining us!
All block residents have access to a shared garden with these features:
- We currently have space available for additional vegetable-growing allotments.
- We have a number of beds with flowers and other interesting plants that we are maintaining and we would like to develop more.
- We have a large grass lawn which we keep mowed which is good for garden parties and similar activities.
- We have a large locked shed for shared gardening equipment.
- We have composting facilities, including a "Rocket" composting machine which produces compost in only 2 weeks.
- We have built a brick stand on which we light barbecue fires.
- We have put in some benches, birdhouses, etc.
Flats are available both for sale and to let; see our web site for a list. Even if none of the currently available flats suits your fancy, flats regularly come on the market.
For more information, see our web site at this URL: http://wheatfield-backgreen.wikispot.org/
We would be grateful for suggestions on good places for contacting gardeners who might be interested in moving to our block.
With our best regards,
the Wheatfield Backgreen gardeners