Guerrilla Gardening Gift Box

• 3 replies
Guerrilla Gardening Gift Box
« on: November 25, 2008, 02:07:48 PM »
The School of Life (where I have given a class about guerrilla gardening) came up with an idea for a Guerrilla Gardening gift box. It contains accessories for an evening out tending some neglected land, a tourch, flask, seeds and a copy of my book... (which was picked this week as one of BBC Gardener's Question Time top 5 gardening books for Christmas).
You can see and buy the box online here:
http://www.theschooloflife.com/shop/gift-boxes/the-guerrilla-gardening-box/further-description.aspx

Re: Guerrilla Gardening Gift Box
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 05:23:18 AM »
Hey! That's a great idea - a guerilla gardening gift! In fact, I'll take it one step further - I'm really into what I term positive subversion (anything that thumbs your nose at society whilst doing good) so I'm into bookcrossing and freecycling ass well (bookcrossing: releasing registered books into the wild to be adopted by strangers, who might do you the courtesy of logging onto teh site and writing their comments; freecycling; giving stuff away for free that otherwise would choke up our landfull).

I might put together a basket-type gift wor everyone with a few seeds, a trowel and some gloves and maybe for those I like a lot o digital camera for documentation for the guerilla gardening, a bookcrossed book maybe on what grows best in the recipient's home area, and something freecycled: some pots or a rusty spade taken from council hard-waste cleanups etc.

What a great idea!

cannonsblazing

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 01:28:22 PM »
I might put together a basket-type gift wor everyone with a few seeds, a trowel and some gloves and maybe for those I like a lot o digital camera for documentation for the guerilla gardening, a bookcrossed book maybe on what grows best in the recipient's home area, and something freecycled: some pots or a rusty spade taken from council hard-waste cleanups etc.

Sounds great, Nisaba! Can I have one?  ;)

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 07:55:32 AM »
Great idea @Nisaba

« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 05:45:02 PM by Niloufer »