video editing

• 3 replies
video editing
« on: August 28, 2022, 10:52:55 PM »
Guys, I need your help. I have been yelled at more than once on this forum and I hope this time will not be an exception. Are there people with knowledge of video editing among you? I need to edit one video about cryptocurrencies.

Re: video editing
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2022, 08:29:51 AM »
I know how to help you. Last year I had the opportunity to work with a great team that produces short cryptocurrency animation videos. Using such videos on social networks you can tell people about a new token or boost your sales with storytelling and cool graphics that will interest your new customers.

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2022, 09:52:26 AM »
I was lucky to find the video editing company Motiohead on the internet. Reviews about the company were excellent and I did not regret that I gave them my project. Now I want to recommend these guys to you. The team here is professional, they work perfectly with computer graphics and animation. They made a quality video for me, which I set up for paid advertising.

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2022, 05:40:10 PM »
I can recommend you stude Movavi official website. They have easy tutorials on video editing and you can do everything yourself