League Of Legends Twisted Treeline Tier List

• 1 replies
League Of Legends Twisted Treeline Tier List
« on: July 23, 2022, 10:38:31 AM »
This tier list is only my viewpoint from my encounters in 3v3 and you don't need to follow it.Also the heroes in every tier are not coordinated in any request since champions can be more grounded than others in a similar tier relying upon the group comp.

Tier 1 : These bosses are major areas of strength for truly 3v3 and they are profoundly picked or restricted.

Tier 2 : Champions in this tier are outmatched by tier 1 bosses, however they are as yet viewed areas of strength for as they are picked frequently.

Tier 3 : These bosses are fair, they can be great in specific creations, they aren't picked a lot however and seldom restricted.

Tier 4 : These bosses are feeble on 3v3 and I don't suggest picking them.

Tier 5 : These bosses are very pointless on 3v3.

Re: League Of Legends Twisted Treeline Tier List
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2022, 07:47:14 AM »
League Of Legends Twisted Treeline tiers have some pretty good characters, and some are not as good as they seem. If you need an extraordinary performance, then tier S is the best option and characters that you should lay your hands on. For more information about these tiers and characters, you can choose https://toptierlist.net/gaming/league-of-legends-twisted-treeline-tier-list/ this link to find out. The characters that you can choose are Volibear, Taric, Brand, Kyle, Alistar, Mordekaiser, Leona, Poppy, and many others. Remember that these are the super competitive characters that are the best when it comes to power and character. The difficulty level of these characters falls under easy to medium, but their role differs from one another. You can go for other tiers but keep this thing in your mind that the characters from these tiers are not very powerful.