Ways to promote for musicians

• 7 replies
Ways to promote for musicians
« on: February 20, 2022, 09:23:52 AM »
How can musicians promote themselves and their music online now? Any ideas where should I start? I think that I create good electronic music.

Re: Ways to promote for musicians
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2022, 09:29:22 AM »
Probably you need to find some platform where you can post your music and other people can listen to it. I don't see any other possibilities.

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2022, 09:56:37 AM »
Hello! I'm constantly on the lookout for new platforms, solutions for both the listener and the musician, and my latest find is DistroKid in the emanate community. It seems to me that for a musician who wants to publish his work, this platform is great. It is also an opportunity to earn some money, as there musicians receive money if their music is listened to.

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2022, 09:22:25 AM »
The best way is to let people download your music for free.

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2022, 10:52:58 AM »
I think that downloading music from free sites is a great solution for promotion. For example, on the mp3juice website, I regularly download music in order to use it at corporate events. These are very cool hangouts when you can turn on a playlist not from spotify. Especially when it comes to soundtracks from movies and TV series.

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2022, 07:32:51 AM »
Thanks, heaps again for the tips, I always come to your website looking for updates and new posts. We as working in Search engine optimization it helps us a lot that you're giving us so many opportunities in our line. And it gave us knowledge and points at the same time. I hope you lead on the right path. Gambling: How It Can Help You in Life

-
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2022, 08:23:48 PM »
I am sorry, that I interrupt you.

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2022, 11:53:20 PM »